How to determine the number of words in your document
1. Open your document in Microsoft word.
2. Review the bottom left corner of the word document.Refer to the information that states “Words:” to determine the number of words in your document.
For example, the word document below has 124 words.
How to upload your document
1. Save your document with your email address as the file name.
For example, if your email address is , save your file as firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Drag and Drop your files into the upload area, or
3. Click "+ Choose Files", select your document, and click "Upload".
How to purchase editing services
1. Once you have uploaded your document, determine the number of words in your document.
To determine the number of words in your document, refer to the instructions below.
2. Select one of the editing packages from the "Pricing & Submit" tab based on your preferred turnaround time.
3. Click “Add to cart” to add the number of words in the document and proceed with your payment.
4. Select a payment option and enter your payment information.
5. Click “Purchase” to complete the payment.
6. Your document will be returned to you by email within 24, 48, or 72 hours based on the editing package purchased.
How to receive your edited document
1. Your edited document will be sent to the email that you used to name your document.
2. You will receive your document within 24 hours (for Deluxe orders), 48 hours (for standard orders), or 72 hours (for Classic orders) after we have confirmed your payment.
Submitting your document for editing and proofreading services is quick and easy. Follow the instructions detailed below.
All documents are stored securely and confidentially using 256 -bit Advance Encryption Standard Protocol (AES - 256).